Dove Digital REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES by Ogilvy Sao Paulo

Adsarchive » Digital » Dove » REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES

REAL BEAUTY SKETCHES

Pin to Collection
Add a note
Industry Skin Care, Business equipment & services, Corporate Image
Media Digital, Interactive & Mobile
Market Brazil
Agency Ogilvy Sao Paulo
Director John X Carey
Executive Creative Director Roberto Fernandez, Paco Conde, Roberto Fernandez David
Art Director Diego Machado
Copywriter Hugo Veiga
Producer Phillip Owens, Veronica Beach, Keith Kenniff, Renata Neumann David
Account Supervisor Deborah Lederman
Illustrator Gil Zamora
Released May 2013

Awards

Cannes Lions 2013
Cyber Lions Online Video; Video Gold
Cyber Lions Craft; Best Video Bronze

Credits & Description

Type of entry: Online Video
Category: Video
Advertiser: UNILEVER
Product/Service: DOVE MASTERBRAND
Agency: OGILVY BRASIL São Paulo, BRAZIL
Vice President Creative Director: Anselmo Ramos (Ogilvy Brasil)
Executive Creative Director: Roberto Fernandez/Paco Conde (Ogilvy Brasil)
Copywriter: Hugo Veiga (Ogilvy Brasil)
Art Director: Diego Machado (Ogilvy Brasil)
Illustrator: Gil Zamora (Zamora Design)
Producer: Veronica Beach/Renata Neumann (Ogilvy Brasil)
Account Director: Ricardo Honegger/Thiago Lima (Ogilvy Brasil)
Head Of Client Director: Valeria Barone (Ogilvy Brasil)
Account Supervisor: Deborah Lederman (Ogilvy Brasil)
Planner: Mollie Hill (Ogilvy Brasil)
Head Of Digital: Daniel Tartaro (Ogilvy Brasil)
Project Manager: Wagner Gomes (Ogilvy Brasil)
Udx: Pablo Moura/Fred Celestino (Ogilvy Brasil)
Director: John X Carey (Paranoid Us)
Advertiser's Supervisor: Steve Miles/Fernando Machado/Kathleen Ryan/Stacie Bright/Debbie Weinstein (Unilever)
Producer: Phillip Owens/Keith Kenniff (Paranoid Us)
Sound Mix: Sam Casas (Lime Studio)
Color Grading: Sean Coleman (Company 3)
Editorial Grading: Paul Kumpata (Rock Paper Scissor)
Online: A52 Staff (A52)
Brief Explanation
Only 4% of women think they're beautiful. Combining an FBI agent with a social experiment, we created a film that inspired the other 96% to think the same.
With only 10 days, our content became an online blockbuster:
46.4 million Youtube views with 98,3% likes
Most shared article on Mashable's history.
Viewed by 1 in 10 Facebook users
2nd most viewed video online for 7 days
Generated the equivalent of 92 million 30 second spots
1.9 million aggregate shares on Facebook
208 million Twitter impressions
Brand passion went up over 1000%.
Brand search volumes online increased up to 5 times.