Toyota Film PROMISE by Conill Advertising Los Angeles

Adsarchive » Film » Toyota » PROMISE

PROMISE

Pin to Collection
Add a note
Industry Cars
Media Film
Market United States
Agency Conill Advertising Los Angeles
Director Marcelo Burgos
Executive Creative Director Mario Granatur
Creative Director Verónica Elizondo
Art Director Martín Donovan, Grace Espejel
Copywriter Jessica Cuevas Molina
Account Supervisor Eneida Mejia
Production Catatonia Giraldi
Released October 2010

Credits & Description

Category: Cars
Advertiser: TOYOTA
Product/Service: TOYOTA CAMRY
Agency: CONILL SAATCHI & SAATCHI
Production Company: CATATONIA GIRALDI, New York, USA
Date of First Appearance: Oct 4 2010
Chief Creative Officer: Pablo Buffagni
Executive Creative Director: Mario Granatur
Creative Director: Verónica Elizondo
Copywriter: Jessica Cuevas Molina
Art Director: Martín Donovan/Grace Espejel
Agency Producer: Lourdes Caballero
Account Supervisor: Eneida Mejía
Advertiser's Supervisor: Chris Conard
Director: Marcelo Burgos
Account Manager: Anabel Ordoñez
Planner: Jj Valera

English Description
Since '94, 90% of Toyota Camrys are still on the road. What happened to the other 10%?
The spot shows us what happened to the main character's Camry after he makes a false promise.