By using our website, Coloribus.com (“Service”), you agree to the terms and conditions in this User agreement and accept them. The Company (Turnkey Projections Inc. Ltd.) has the right to change, modify, add or remove conditions of this Agreement without notice. You are welcome to check the changes of the Agreement periodically. If for any reason you do not agree, you should not use our website and cancel your subscription. To do this, please contact our customer support service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
Account Terms and Acceptable Use
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Unless indicated otherwise, we grant you non-exclusive, limited right to access and use of the website and the materials provided for your personal, non-commercial use, if you comply fully with the conditions of this Agreement.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge and agree that Coloribus.com may occasionally send you communications regarding your account or the Service via email.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
Modification to the service, charges and fees
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the the Service itself or by e-mail notification.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All charges are expressed in US dollars but your credit card or other accounts will be charged to your local currency. All financial transactions are operated through our partner Avangate.
No personal data is to be disclosed to the third parties without a direct consent of the data owner.
You accept and agree to the fact that your e-mail address might be used to inform you on any changes of the Archive usage policies, or polls on our services quality.
Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
Cancellation and Termination
- All subscriptions have auto-renew feature enabled.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You may cancel your subscription by contacting our Customer Support at email@example.com. We will attempt to process all cancellation requests within 72 hours after we receive them.
- Once you cancel or terminate your subscription we will immediately deactivate your user account and all related information. Within 60 days, all of your content will be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- If the charges were made in error, we will credit your credit card account for the appropriate amount.
- If you were just charged for your next month of Service (up to 7 days after your account has been renewed), but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you e-mailed Customer Service with some problem and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
- Your refund applications and inquiries may be considered on a case-by-case basis, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work together to make sure you’re happy.